Friday, June 15, 2007

A note about the content of this blog

I haven't had this blog for very long. I registered for it at the end of May 2007. I had another blog at Live Journal where I've been posting travel reports since I moved to Germany. But I keep a regular blog there too and I am logged in permanently there, so it was kind of a pain to keep logging in and out of both journals.

Hence, the need for a new travel blog.

Unfortunately, while I can archive all my entries from Live Journal, I cannot archive the comments I've received over these past few years. Some were from regular readers. Some were from people just passing through who found a momentary interest in something I had to say. It was those comments that kept me writing, because those comments informed me that people wanted to read about my experiences - either because they had been to those places and wanted to reminisce, or because they had never been to those places and wished to go, although I think most comments were from those who are living vicariously through me, since we cannot all be world travelers.

Anyway, all the entries below this point are archived from Live Journal. All the stuff above this post is new.

I hope you enjoy the world according to Karyn.

No comments: