Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Brussels Photo Post

These are three photos that Andrea sent me from our Brussels trip, which I described in my last post. I'm just posting them here for posterity, more than anything.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Andrea (who was supposed to be napping), snaps me looking at home decor magazines. This was shortly after we left Schinnen in the morning.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Exploring all the various and colorful choices at La Cure Gourmande. Eventually, both of us settled on buying decorative tins and boxes, and no sweets. (My vintage-looking French biscuit tin will look very cool in our new kitchen.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bar none, my favorite photo (I'm getting this one framed). Andrea and I in the Grand Place.

No comments: