Friday, September 28, 2007

Hooray!!!!

I am so excited at the moment, I can barely contain myself.

Okay, some of you who know me know about the project that I've been working on over the past 6 months. The project is for sidestep.com, which had Frommer's travel guides on their site and decided that they wanted their own original travel guides. And thus, they hired a team of writers.

Including yours truly.

And now, after 6 months of work...some of my travel guides are finally on the site!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I am so so freaking excited! This is by far the largest writing project I have worked on since becoming a professional writer, and the people at SideStep are absolutely fabulous to work with.

Anyway, here are a couple my guides. I'll add more as they appear on the site. These two were written in the early days of this project - Berlin was actually my first assignment for them. Hopefully you can use them for planning your trips and you find them helpful.

Berlin

Cologne

No comments: